I’m so artistically conflicted today like do I map some moar or Pokémon or doodly-noodly shit or what even I have no idea what I’m talking about
Omg, I can’t keep watching Arrested Development while doing artsy things. I keep fucking everything up because I’m laughing too hard.
To be answered and completed with grace and understanding on both sides of opinions expressed: Let your opinions pour out, but you don’t have to be a dick about it now do you? And you may severely disagree with someone but are you really going to unfollow or bug them about it? That said, answer and read at your own discretion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
I’m bored and want to kill a little time before working some more on my current project, so challenge accepted. I’m just going to answer them all straight out. I’m not going to sit around waiting for asks people won’t send.
1. Supernatural is the only one that comes immediately to mind. I’ve tried multiple times to watch it and just can’t find the groove. It’s fine if you like it though, I really don’t care.
2. Not to sound overly cliché, but most of the stuff I hear on the radio generally earns a groan or three out of me.
3. Hmm… I’m not too fond of this one. I don’t have problems with any particular celebrities, only the tabloids that exploit their lives. I get a little angry when I see the magazines in the impulse isle at the supermarket… and angrier still when I hear people gossiping about them as if that shit was actually true and matters.
4. Shipping. It’s not something that appeals to me at all. Although I get why people like the concept, I just don’t get why some people get so angry and defensive over it.
5. I was going to say cigarette smoking, but I figure that’s more of an addiction. I’ll go with knuckle popping then. I don’t really judge people that do it, it just for some reason makes me twitch uncomfortably.
6. Math. I did it in my spare time even.
7. Cleaning my room up. Making my space spotless serves to help inspire me. It’s a lot easier to let my mind go wild without clutter all around.
8. Pretty much every modern war game ever. They can be fun and intense, but are unfortunately dominated by people who take the games perhaps a bit too seriously and get really angry when newbies make mistakes.
9. I’m definitely more of a Mac person, but I see the benefits and flaws of both. I genuinely don’t understand why some people have a passionate hatred for either Microsoft or Apple. Everybody has different tastes and needs, just use what suits you best. :)
10. I’m not really into sports in general. It’s not that I don’t like them, I just don’t really care. I can’t get into being an über fan of something like that. If it’s what you like though, knock yourself out.
11. Skateboarding, though I don’t like it as much as I used to.
12. You would think that people might give me shit for watching Power Rangers, but they actually don’t (except for one single isolated incident years ago). At least, in reality. I find people are much more interested in asking me why I might like something rather than instantly putting me down for it.
13. I’ve gotten lots of shit for Green Day in the past (though the last guy that tried arguing with me over them actually wound up changing his opinion entirely). I’ve gotten some shit for Muse, but I’ve firmly stood my ground there. I also have a tendency to defend artists that I don’t even care too much about including Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson. Everybody has different tastes and there’s nothing wrong with liking something that speaks to you.
14. Everything I do is awesome.
15. I do well to keep my habits hidden and if I have ever slipped up publicly, nobody has ever given me trouble about them.
16. I honestly can’t think of an example of something I didn’t like that literally everybody else did. If anything, the majority of people hated everything and very few people liked some of it. *shrug*
17. Very specifically, doing other people’s dishes. I’m a clean eater and don’t mind doing my own, but I dislike very much having to wipe down the dirty dishes my mom and gramps produce because they’re usually covered in the kind of icky grime that just won’t wash off.
18. I only play great games.
19. Is the question referring to myself or others? For the latter, I don’t know and I don’t really give a flying tiger turd who or why other people like who they do. It’s not my business. But myself? I suppose I would have to say Martin Freeman. I have no idea what’s going on in my brain there with that guy. I look at him and just go, “WHY?!”
20. My medical terminology teacher really grinds my gears… but I think my entire class would agree with me so it’s not really an unpopular opinion.
It’s making me sad seeing photos from the production of the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who. Please stop reblogging these. They’re spoilers and you’re ruining it for the rest of us. I’m tired of unfollowing great blogs over this. I want it to be a wonderful surprise, don’t you? I’m sure everyone on the production team does too.
Getting used to sketching on the iPad more. Super quick bare-bones-nothing-to-it sketches done based on random images I pulled from dA and Tumblr. Takes maybe 5 minutes or so to fill a “canvas” like this.
And why is Patrick there? I don’t know. Why is the sky grey? Why is the grass grey? Why is a rainbow grey, grey, grey, grey, grey and infra-grey?
The Third | Deviantart Link